We are passionate about perfecting the art and craft of building amazing software by bringing together design, engineering, and product management into a lean, holistic, joyful and sustainable process.
- Guiding clients to the best minimum viable product (MVP) to test market fit.
- Creating value for our clients and their customers.
- Developing high-quality, simple code that will generate feedback quickly.
- Embracing Kaizen, the art of continuous improvement, daily.
- Creating an inclusive culture, mentoring our clients and their teams and creating the next generation of product developers.
Joining the team at Haught Codeworks is different than landing your typical software gig. We are a tight-knit team of professionals who build software in a smart, efficient and collaborative way.
No Relocation Requirement
Our innovation stems from communication and not from proximity. We've run a remote company since 2006 and it's only gotten easier. With new tools and infrastructure, it's easy to collaborate from a distance. The notion that you must all be in the same room is no longer a requirement of a thriving team.
You'll Grow In Your Profession
Finally, we embrace Kaizen, the Japanese practice of continuous improvement, as a central part of our culture. In 2013, we started a software apprenticeship program. We have graduated 6 apprentices to date. We can help you level up your technical and non-technical skills while working with a great team to build innovative software products.