Mary Beth Burch
Mary Beth is a graduate of Turing School of Software & Design. She loves writing good tests, debugging, being thoughtful about user experience, working with both front and back-end technologies, and learning about new tools. Before becoming a developer, Mary Beth was a teacher and wilderness instructor. When she's not programming, she loves being outside and exploring with her partner, their tiny dog, their Vanagon, and entirely too many bicycles.
- Writing a Rails Data Transformation Rake Task Ruby Rails
- Revealing Intent of ActiveRecord Query Chains Ruby Rails
- Building a Better Form in Rails Ruby Rails
- New and Improved Git Flow Git
- The Mystery and Magic of Gems Ruby Rails